Navigate Your Business Success
our seminar presentation
Who we are
Business Clan is an award-winning one-stop shop for business consultancy and professional services. Led by Rohit Maini (Managing Director) together with Delia Porter (Founder), the team is committed to helping businesses exercise their full potential by providing an encompassing suite of knowledge, expertise, and implementation services all under one roof.
Our approach revolves around harnessing the unique strengths of each expert service and tapping into our collective wealth of knowledge and experience across multiple industries. Our success is driven by the extensive experience of our senior consultants and passionate team members who believe in partnering with the client to ensure their journey is as seamless as possible.
Collectively, we extend businesses of all scales the privilege of tapping into diverse skill sets and expertise. No matter how big or small you are, these are services you may need:
- Business Strategy
- Brand & Digital Marketing
- Web Design & CRM
- HR Management & Support
- Finance & Accounting experts
- Contracts & Compliance
MEET us at stand B1262
We are thrilled that we are going to be at Britain’s biggest show at London’s ExCeL from 22nd to 23rd November. If you don’t already have a ticket, sign up for free here:
With over 750 exhibitors we hope you can make the time to visit us on Stand B1262. We will also be running a seminar on how to Navigate Your Business Success, attending various masterclasses and will be available to discuss your business motivations and short or long-term objectives. Tell us your dream, and let us explore how we can help you achieve it.
Join us at 11am on November 22nd in Seminar Room 8 to find out how to
Navigate Your Business Success With our Winning Formula:
ROI = SL2 + TP2
Our founder, Delia Porter, along with Rohit Maini, MD, and Bernice Choo, Marketing Strategist, will be revealing our winning formula for business success and offering valuable insights on how to approach your business challenges strategically.
Whatever industry you are in, we are positive you will take away something relevant and key to enable you to make change happen and create a positive impact for your business.
Please do come prepared with your thoughts and topics of concern.
Attendance is free.
If you are unable to make the seminar, please do book a time with one of our experts.
ATTEND our seminar
We intend this seminar to focus on the crucial role of continuous learning and growth in ensuring sustained, long-term business success.
- Evolving Landscape of Success
- Pillars of Sustained Success
- Navigating Disruption through Innovation
- The Human Capital Advantage
- Leveraging Data for Informed Decision-Making
- Building Resilience for Long-Term Success
- Embracing Change
Rohit Maini, MD at Business Clan & Apex Accountancy, brings a decade of experience as a Tax and Chartered Accountant. His vision centres around helping entrepreneurs to navigate through challenging times to build stronger foundations, so they are ready to scale up.
Delia Porter, our Founder, is an expert in the development and execution of strategic plans. For the last nine years, she served as our Managing Director. She brings extensive experience spanning over 25 years working with FTSE 100 companies and SMEs. She has won FSB Employer of the Year and is a Director at the Merton Chamber of Commerce.
Bernice Choo, our Head of Marketing, has worked with some of the world’s most prominent blue-chip brands such as Coca-Cola, Nestle, Yoplait, and Kantar. She has managed global and regional rollouts across North America, Asia, ANZ, and EMEA, demonstrating her expertise as a passionate brand builder. In the last five years, she has helped SMEs build or reposition their brands, crafting their marketing strategy and guiding them on their journey to implement their plans.
Our insightful 30-minute seminar is recommended for:
- Individuals with responsibilities and accountability to build business success
- Leaders of a team who believe that starting with strategy matters
- CEO, MDs, CFO, Board Members, SME owners and Line managers
We encourage you to consider these areas before attending the seminar. The Q&A session will provide an open floor for exciting discussions, so come prepared with your thoughts and topics of concern. If you miss the event, as mentioned earlier, book a time with our experts, or register to download our presentation which will be accessible online after the seminar.
BOOK a slot with our experts
We will have 4 different clinics available to book for an introductory conversation with our team of experts regarding your business challenges. Half hour slots available to book throughout the two days. Free to attend.
• Business Strategy – Tell us about your business challenge
• Ask our CFO your burning finance question.
• Brand & Digital Marketing – Share your marketing dilemmas
• Web Design & CRM – Generate new business with your website or CRM
WIN prizes worth £3,500
A chance to win the following:
1st prize: ultimate strategy workshop valued at £3500, along with a personalised marketing plan for 2024
2nd prize: Two West End theatre tickets
3rd prize: a 3-month subscription to Wilfred’s Non-Alcoholic Aperitif (3 bottles valued at £60)
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
- By entering the prize draw you agree to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Business Clan Ltd, a limited liability company, with registration number 08961744 and registered office address 16 West Barnes Lane, West Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom, SW20 0BU (BC).
Eligibility to enter
- The prize draw is open only to entrants over 18 years of age on the date of entry.
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
- The closing date is 30th November 2023. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
- To enter the prize draw, simply subscribe to our mailing list via our website: https://businessclan.com/contact/
- BC will not accept responsibility if the contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prizes include:
- a Business Strategy workshop worth up to £3500 - to be redeemed by 28th February 2024
- two tickets to Les Misérables – to be redeemed by 31.12.2023 and used by 28.02.2024, collection only.
- a 3-month subscription to Wilfred’s non-alcoholic spritz (worth £60), collection only.
- BC’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- Three winners will be drawn at random, each one receiving one of the prizes which will be allocated in the above order.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The dates specified above will not be extended under any circumstances.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of BC regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into concerning the same.
- The winners will be notified after 30th November 2023 via email or phone as provided during sign-up. The winners will be announced on BC’s social media.
- BC will attempt to notify the winner by email or phone up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to BC’s message notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second notification, they will lose their right to the prize, and BC reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
- You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by BC for the purposes of administering the prize draw, and for those purposes as defined within our privacy notice.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com
- Each winner agrees to the announcement of their first name and place of work via BC’s social media.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with BC’s privacy notice.
Limitation of Liability
- BC does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that BC does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- BC reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Business Clan Ltd is incorporated and registered in England and Wales. Registered Office: 16 West Barnes Lane, West Wimbledon, London SW20 0BU. Registered number: 08961744. VAT number 202785911. Registered for Data Protection with the ICO registered number ZA056222.
Business Clan Ltd does not provide legal, tax or financial advice. See our legal notices for full details.