1. These terms and conditions are between Business Clan Limited, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 08961744 whose registered office is at 16 West Barnes Lane, West Wimbledon, London, United Kingdom, SW20 0BU (Business Clan) and the person specified in the Authorised Referral Form (as hereinafter defined) as the referrer (the Referrer).
2. Business Clan is a one-stop-shop for business consultancy & professional services in England supporting businesses with the following services: Business Strategy, Brand & Digital Marketing, Web Design & CRM, Accountancy & Bookkeeping, HR Management & Support and Contracts & Compliance. Business Clan wishes to acknowledge referrals of new clients and is offering a voucher per referral where the new client purchases a package for one or more services in consideration of such a referral on these terms and conditions.
3. In order for an introduction to be a referral:
a. the Referrer must make an introduction of a new client. A new client shall be an individual, company or other organisation which is not and has not in the past been a client of Business Clan and the new client has not been introduced by another person within the previous 6 months. For the avoidance of doubt a company or organisation which is not a client, but is owned by an existing or former client of Business Clan or whereby an existing or former client has an ownership interest will not be a new client;
b. the Referrer must make the Referral through the online form available at www.businessclan.com/referrals (the Authorised Referral Form);
c. the person referred in the Authorised Referral Form, must enter into a service agreement with Business Clan and pay the initial fees within six (6) months of the Authorised Referral Form being received;
d. the person referred in the Authorised Referral Form has not been referred by any third party prior to the Authorised Referral Form being received.
e. it can only apply to future referrals and cannot be backdated.
4. Once the Authorised Referral Form has been submitted by the Referrer, Business Clan shall review the information submitted and ensure that the details of the person referred:
a. do not relate to an existing or former client of Business Clan;
b. are not owned or otherwise controlled by an existing or former client of Business Clan; and
c. have not been referred by a third party prior to the Authorised Referral Form being received from the Referrer.
5. Business Clan shall respond to the Referrer within seven (7) working days of the receipt of the Authorised Referral Form, confirming if the Authorised Referral form is accepted.
6. In consideration of the Referrer making an accepted referral to Business Clan in accordance with these terms and conditions, Business Clan shall pay the Referrer the Referral Fee (as hereinafter defined).
7. The Referral Fee shall be a maximum of £50 John Lewis Voucher where the contract value is a minimum of £500 (excluding VAT) in the first twelve months between Business Clan and the party referred to in the Authorised Referral Form (the Contract). Should the initial Contract be for less than £500, the Referral vouchers shall be ten percent (10%) of the value of the Contract (excluding VAT) for the period initially agreed.
8. By submitting the details of a Referral on the Authorised Referral Form the Referrer agrees to these terms and conditions.
9. In order to qualify as a Referral:
a. the details of the person referred must reflect the name and email address detailed in the Contract;
b. must not be from an employee or immediate family members of employees of Business Clan;
c. the Referrer must be a company or a person who is 18 years or older.
10. Business Clan will issue John Lewis Referral vouchers within thirty (30) days of receipt of the Referrer’s invoice. Save that if the Contract is terminated prior to the payment being made, the Referrer will no longer be entitled to the vouchers and this agreement shall terminate. If the new client referred does not make any subsequent payments to Business Clan prior to the payment of the vouchers, Business Clan may delay issuing the vouchers until the end of the Contract.
11. Each Party acknowledges that this Agreement contains the whole agreement between the Parties and that it has not relied upon any oral or written representation made to it by the other.
12.This Agreement is personal as between the Parties and can only be assigned with the other Party’s prior written consent.
13. The Parties confirm their intent not to confer any rights on any third parties by virtue of this Agreement and accordingly the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to this Agreement.
14. Business Clan may make amendments to the Referral terms and conditions at any time by updating these terms and conditions on its website and by notifying the Referrers in writing.
15. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales. The Parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.